Thursday 28 July 2011

waa waaa waaa!!!! it's been a very llllllooooooonnnnnnggggggggg time already since i update my blog >.< my labtop still in "hospital"!!!! no deal loo~~~~

few days ago was my gradpa 80age birthday (i don't know who to mention in english so i just direct translate it from mandarin xD)..all of us include cousin, family, brothers and sisters, we all wear LENG LENG and had our BIG FAMILY photo session XD hooyeahh!!! unfortunately i don't have those picture with me but you guys can click into my facebook album and find it..should just be right there..got it?? just there...there~~~HAHAHAHAHA!!! and then i had "make up" myself and i feel so "formal" that day with the outfit and all the tie and trousers i'm wearing xD

after that, just few days ago, my mum had made a decision to laminate our room's floor ^^ and it was very COOL and KOREAN!!!!!! let's see some picture here..

hehe..empty our room first..

putting down the soft surface..

yess!! arranging the woods..

in progress

still in progress

take a break xDD

continue with progress

DONE!!!!!!!
COOL isn't IT??? RIGHT???? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! i know it's cooll~~~~~ XDDD
well..these is what hapened to me this these few days~~ and now i', having a serious flu and cough with a little bit of headache >.< hate that feel....hope to recover soon~~~

Adios Amigo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment