Sunday 16 October 2011

my birthday part 1 (15th october)

today (i mean yesterday) is my birthday.. HAHA and im now in Kuala Lumpur and im far away from my hometown Bintulu..
YES! means my its the first time i have my birthday ever out of Sarawak.. Its AMAZING!! haha and im actually very excited and thinking will it be special????
and the answer is.. QUITE.. hahahahaha!!!
OK LETS START TO SEE HOW ITS DONE!!

this is taken from PAVILLION "Hello Kitty Car"..cuutteee~~

Batman fans??? its so real!!! kaka!

the car damn real one > <

taken from STARBUCKS TIME SUARE

My present from my cousin Winnie ^^ I LOVE IT!!!


these are all the present i receive ^^

Jacqueline and Gan Lin from Miri give me these "apple" product HAHA!!! thanks~~

FIRST present and its from my cousin Kah Chung..THANKS BRO!!!!


actually we have our lunch at Fahrenheit Zanmai Sushi xD and our biu je fu, Yinghoe treat us lo~ Thanks la ^^ then at that night i treat them back with Domino's Pizza hahaha!! well those i didnt took any picture because we are too hungry to even take one xD
WELL~~ i have really a good day and i also receive birthday song call from my church buddy~ really touched ^^ thanks!!!!!
hmmm.. eventhough no cake? but still im feeling very happy ^^

(not yet finish actualy..............)
TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment