Friday 20 May 2011

today is just wonderful and good~just a while ago i went out with my best friend and we eat and share stories together~

among the stories we share there's something i feel so bad and wrong about it..the bad way that i've been treating my friendS~

i feel so bad when we talk about this topic because i ever heard that when i was in secondary, i'm hated by many people..reason? because i act too lawa in school >.< indeed it's TRUE!! i'm very active during secondary and many people know who i am..and thats the reason why i'm hated by them because i'm known and people were discussing me behind..

talking about "discussing me behind"..Harry~~i'm so sorry that i said bad things about you during the time we work together..i'm so sorry~ i know that maybe you had forgive me but until now meeting and talking with you still i feel guilty~ from the bottom of my heart i feel SORRY~~

this year i've learnt MANY MORAL! and it really help me in my life..i start to change..for some those who hate me i can't change your thinking but i will change myself and again appear in front of you a brand new me..i wish that one day you will accept me as friend again~

its a bit emo actually but these are what i'm having inside me now..well~ gotta sleep xD having a BLASTING night tonight! GOODNIGHT~~~

1 comment:

  1. of coz know u la~~
    president of G**** in Bandar woh~~
    hehehe~~

    ReplyDelete