Tuesday 21 June 2011

very very emo day"s"

recent mood? EMO >.<
having  and really nervous about my august examination..for both guitar and drum..WTH! i haven't finish all the pieces that need to play during exam! and drum still i got things that i cannot understand!
going to KL on july..two weeks..i need to replace classes for two weeks..hard to arrange time..arghh~
the thing that can only cheer me up is church, fellowship and all my dearest church brothers and sisters..
don't know why i just can't mess with my brother (home) nice and having good relation..just can't..we are from same mom but different wrold =.=lll you got it?
happy to see my two dear noona, Joanne and Pixie, glad they came back and we met up ^^ at least i feel happy when gather with them~
guitar......how can i LOVE you?????? can you LOVE me back????? !@#$%^&*
meet back with Amy and Nurul, my two pretty dongsaeng..mymy become thinner xD nunu..still the same as she was..hwaiting!

what is this blog all mean? nothing ^^ just feel right to write it....
annyeong~~saranghae~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment