Wednesday 17 August 2011

all the challenge these few days test me a lot.. my thought, my feeling and my patience.. i'm glad that i finally think through all of it..

i'm so glad that i watched "Real Sound by TAEYANG" korean:" taeyang e silje soli" ( 에 실제 소리)

i learn a lot through out this video.. it's actually about taeyang's life and career as super star, a member of BIGBANG.. i like him a lot.. his sense of music, his attitude and his passion towards musics and dances~ he is just GREAT.. before this i blogged about "Real Sound by TAEYANG" this charity show.. now still the video make me more clear about what i am created to do and for..

just a while ago, as usual i'm gym-ing alone outside my house~ listening to kpop that i love and enjoying the rainy weather with a little bit of wind~ a very nice day today ^^ other than gym i use my resting time to practise dance.. taeyang "wedding dress".. a very beautiful and meaningful song~ at least for me it was BEST.. two hours time passed and i'm brand new fresh man!! like that feel~~

i think this is what meant normal and happy life~~ a satisfy living style that most people were asking for.. i should thanks God for giving me this life~

LOVE is just a station or a stop that will pass by my life.. i can choose to stop at the station or not to.. i choose to stop ^^ but there were SO MANY station that i have to really make the RIGHT decision only i can move on happily with the train that move from that station i choose.. it's just like Monorail or LRT xDD HAHAHA! what a weird example >3< well~~ at least i know what i'm talking about ^^

this blog end here~ note!!! this is not an emo blog XD just something i figure out ^^

annyeong chingu~~ hamkke hwaiting!! saranghaeyo~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment