Saturday 7 April 2012

a good son to be :)

Hello~ My name is Joshua and I am 21 years old.. I'm currently studying in Yamaha Academics & Arts, Kelana Jaya..

I'm also part time music teacher in Yamaha GREAT LAND Music School Bintulu..so means i get paid for my job~

Few days ago i receive my salary as usual and i went home..i gave some of my salary to my mummy~ haha! here comes the main part...she was happy and she told my younger sister about it..and today we went for work together at Yamaha GREAT LAND..and she told my boss (YGL manager) about it..and when i took my break at noon my boss stopped me and told me this..

"Jong (nickname), do you know your mom told me about the things you did?"
"Hmm? What was that?"
"She told me you gave her part of your salary as a.k.a water bill and electric bill?"
"Ya~ actually just to give her since i have now a stable income?"
"Good Job! When she told me about that your mom was having tears in her eyes and almost cry~"
"REALLY?? WOW! She really DID?"
"Yes she did~ Why would I lie about that? She was touched of what you gave and she was really proud of you~ Good boy son.."
"WOOW! Thanks~ I'm.....happy~"

yeah~ i gave rm200 to my mom and say it was for the bills to pay..actually that is not what i am thinking..you know mom had been taking care of us three kids after dad leave our family..and she had fight hard and worked so hard to raise us..I think that is WHAT I MUST DO..at least as the eldest son in our family~

Well~ son or daughter out there..if you are working now or a part time jobber..it's really a good thing to do if you give a part of your salary no matter it is rm50? rm100? or rm200?..trust me~ your parents will really really really touched x)

TRY OUT!! Share LOVE <3 hehe~

1 comment:

  1. Good.. precious ur family..
    is a gift from GOD!
    well done jong! m also proud of you! :))

    ReplyDelete