Monday 30 April 2012

today is my mom's birthday and i totally forgot!!! !@#$%^&*.. few days ago i went to sibu and those days were really busy and i didn't even get chance to talk to my mom in phone..oh mom i'm really so sorry~~~

BUT!... wait and see ;) i got a surprise for you~ hehe... shhhhhhhh XD

hmmm..this time i went to sibu i visited my grandma (ex father's mother), and i had dinner with her and my aunt (ex father's sister)...its been years four of us include my brother sit together and had meal together on a table..it was sweet and i love it :)

after dinner we went to market and get something for brother because he need them..and then my aunt together with grandma send me back..before they leave i gave grandma a ang pau...my mom knew it and asked me why i gave? actually...i don't know :(

but in my heart i was thinking..its been years i didn't go back to sibu visit her and i think as a grandson i should do so..that's why i give..my mom praised me and say it was good job..at first i don't think of giving but i just don't know why i will give..mom say it was God job :)

and i believe..God give me the chance to go sibu and met her after years and we sit down togther and had dinner like before we did :) after i gave the ang pau i received a test message from aunt said "thanks for it, grandma was touched" and when i reach home today mom told me aunt called and it was touching when she received ang pau from her grandson~ when i knew it i felt touched too because i never knew that my action will bring such feeling~

thank God given such oppertunity to do what i should do as a grandson :)

friends~ its lovely just to visit your grandma or grandpa sometime..you no need to do anything just visit them, it will make them feel touched and lovely~ try ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment