Saturday 10 November 2012

Hello everybody :)) new post coming! keke~ actually I was going to update yesterday but I was quite busy so only got chance to update now..teehee :3

OK now~ I have a NEW hobby here..hahaha and it is collecting pretty books~ hahaha! they are some kind of note book but with a pretty out-look which really attracted me ^^

Now I'll show you my new collection~

TADAAA!!

these are the books that i collect :3 I just started so only three were collected
 INTRODUCE FIRST BOOK

This is the first that I bought in KL and it is a made of recycle items
Protect What God Made (indeed)
and so this is the first page when you open it..it shows the type of recycle bin we have
Its blank inside so you can use it to draw or write
back view
Care more, do less damage
Make it a better place
(understood)
INTRODUCE SECOND BOOK

This i bought at Farley yesterday night
a very unique design
its something like envelope with some antique writing
NEAT!
back view
its a map of NORTH ATLANTIC OCEAN
very nice~
and it's the inside which attracted me :) the pages are all different
this page is printed with Paris Tower
and this one too~ very nice
you can see all the pages are different 
this one here is nice~ but i don't know what is that building haha
and this is my favourite page..with a Paris Tower cop on it :3
 INTRODUCE THIRD BOOK

My most favourite collection of all time!
love this the most
the book is protected by a cover
this is the box outside lo~
the book~ very nice and classic..it feels like Bible~
"Notebook that make your wish come true with fairy magic"
written on the front
The Classic 100days note book
just love this~
the inside are just normal note book line lo~
I bet everyone has their own hobby right?
KEEP IT UP! I will update more of my collection after I buy new books ^^

much LOVE from me
teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment