Monday 15 July 2013

It should end like how it start

Once I really love this frisbee game.. alot.. with my friends and mates.. on the field with all the grass and sometimes muddy~ those feelings were once so GREAT and UNFORGETTABLE...

but also because of this sports and games.. I lost myself, my team, my friendship, most importantly.. my passions.. all of these started here and I wish to end it here too..

I found a bunch of kids from the church who happens to be so like frisbee and wanted to play more and more every single day~ and I'm glad to have this chance to teach them and play with them.. those time were the HAPPIEST TIME I have when I'm playing frisbee with them~ after that I started to plan to build a club in the school to let them play officially and maybe a coach for them so that they can join tournament, league or competition.. and I did it.. the club was formed and we had more and more kids to join us.. I'm happy and its my pleasure to assigned as a coach for the school frisbee club :)

after few weeks of playing and finally, CHANCE ARRIVED.. Sarawak Male Open organized by one of Sibu College.. and I'm so glad that we are be able to take part in this tournament as a team named "Phoenix".. everytime were just fine, great, happy and exciting.. for the moment.. and alot of new kids had been drag into this game by me.. like Ah Mid (which i gave him this name and he used as his own now), Andy, YYK, ABY, Boonie, Wesley and etc.. these kids were really BEST and they did well~

after the tournament, we stopped for a little while and most of them stated to get a bit upgraded.. if u know what i mean.. and after that I started to feel DISTANCE.. between them.. well~ we manage to hold it quite well and of course, who in this world don wanna become better? I will too.. things changed.. when it slowly come to our second tournament.. the Sibu Ultimate Open..

not as what I've expected to be.. this game.. its.. just.. not.. right.. new member were recruited.. Darrel and some girls from the school which we used to play alot together... I know Darrel, this guy here, he wanted to join a lot and I can really see his hardwork and passion towards these game.. so I chose him~ to play with us.. together.. as one of the Phoenix family~

come to think of it now.. I've think of this name, designed the logo, shirt.. all of these were born from my own hand from my fresh.. but now I strongly felt that.. it is no longer belong to me.. I'm fine about that but one thing I feel sad about is.. I;m already slowly forgotten.. and maybe eliminated already~ I lose.. I lost.. I lone.. maybe it was my own problem.. maybe I'm really not good enough.. and maybe.. I'm hated.. but I still have this little bit of flame in me.. a tiny life stream from the tail of the Bird of Undeath.. P to the X..

All of them had grown up.. and become better player than before.. some already surpass me..

so.. I should end all of this.. I know that new member will born and it will continue to become larger and they will sure become greater as time goes longer.. I've done my job now and its time for me to take off.. feel bad and just sad.. because the one who put the most heart and effort on it, lost it from his own hand.. all the friendship and trust, love and care.. just feel bad about it.. really.. heart aching~

well~ guess its a good bye from me.. good night world and you guys too :) P..x

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you are forgotten. Why don't you see things this way. You build up a team and raised it like how your parents raised you from a baby to a toddler to a teenage and then to an adult. They let go of your hands on the day you know how to stand on your feet. They are proud of you but have you forgotten them? There are times when we can't stay with them and tell them how much you love them but i'm sure they are in the deepest part of your heart that is untouchable and immovable. Same goes to your team. You should be proud that They are growing stronger and independently even without your assistance. No matter how strong they grow or how they go in the future, there are still your masterpiece of work. Don't be sad but be proud and happy. Cheers! =D

    ReplyDelete