Monday 21 January 2013

Lucky Guy - David Choi

A nice song by David Choi.. I personally love this song very much~ the reason? because this song totally sing out what is in my mind and heart.. exactly the same story and feeling ^^

song lyrics as below:

It's been so long since I've met someone
That makes me feel this way
Makes me smile, and that's hard to do
I don't think it's something you realize you do

You make me feel
Like I'm the only guy
With you in the world

But we can't be together
Can't really be friends
We can't be lovers
And we can't pretend
Oh that boy in your life
Better make you his wife
And he better believe he's a lucky guy



A really nice song~ had been listening to this song every day and night.. just to remind me and tell me that what is truth.. I think I really should accept the truth that is happening you know..

I'm a weird person too actually.. I never know I've done something so wrong.. Shouldn't have know my own mistake.. But it's fine ^^ well~~ once again I choose to leave hometown and go to other places for few days and come back with a new ME..

Alright! Gotta go xD

here's Lucky Guy songs ^^ have fun~
David Choi - Lucky Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment